Monday, January 25, 2016

ART Card - my process!


Today I want to share with you a little bit of my process on the making of a little Art Card from my Planner. This little art cards are, as the name suggests, little bits of art that you can add as embellishments to your art journals, planners or offer as a gift tag for instance. 
As they are little pieces you can make them in few minutes. They are great for you to make art every day even if you don't have much time for that.



 I started with a page where I add some scrap paint from cleaning the brushes from other projects!!





Add some strips of magazines and newspaper.





 Add some stokes of white and doodled a flower! I stamped some flowers in the corner and added some collages with leftover papers! (I collect almost  every bits of paper that left from other projects! They fit great in this little pieces of art don't you think? :))The important is to create texture and beautiful fused layers!!!


You can write some words, or quotes that inspires you.
For the final touches I add some stitches which i love and a little strip of ribbon.




Hope you feel inspired to create. Is a little art card. You can make it in 10 min!! This is an artful therapy!!


Have fun!! Be inspired!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...