Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Coffee filter flowers

Hey, Creative friend!
heArt makes has a new home!!! 
Just check my new site for more inspiration!!
 Click here.




Hello creatives!! Few days before my baby born I posted this page of my life documented journal and I said that I would post next day the tutorial for this flowers. But then my baby born and I had no longer the time to do that. So today I want to share with you finally how I do this beautiful coffee filter flowers.






I like to use kids markers and watercolors to add color to the coffee filters.
Paint on the coffe filters with the markers. Then spray water to de paint and the paint starts to spread and blend and that makes beautiful combinations and efects.



You can do the same with watercolors.



After it drys I draw flowers and cut them. Vary the shapes and form of them.
You can do a bunch of them and them have prepared when you need to embellish some pages






8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you so much Roben-Marie. So happy that come here on my space and like my work. <3 <3 <3

      Delete
  2. Stunning. I love this. May have to try painting coffee filters

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So happy that you Like it Glenda. Try it. you gonna love for sure. Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...