Friday, March 29, 2019

Life Documented - Week 14


Hey, Creative friend!
heArt makes has a new home!!! 
Just check my new site for more inspiration!!
 Click here.



Hi friends!! So excited with this week prompt, because I love flowers, spring and color. So fusing this three ingredients I bring you this happy spring flavored spread.

Theme: picture this – using photographs 
Prompt: floral/botanicals 
Technique: collage pictures or drawings of flowers 
Quote: Spring brightened nature with spark of confidence 

I didn´t use photos on the spread. Instead I used my floral photos from my garden for inspiration on getting my pallet color for this spread. I then collage a flower drawing and leaves along my page. I made a video with me creating all the spread so join me and have fun!! (Please use headphones for better sound. I know that I have to upgrade my filming and sound system but for now Is what I have!!!)  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...