Thursday, March 16, 2017

Life Documented - Week 11 - PAC my process


Hey, Creative friend!
heArt makes has a new home!!! 
Just check my new site for more inspiration!!
 Click here.



Hi!! Today I would love to share with you my process for the PAC for week 11 for Life Documented.
This week the prompt was use stamps. So for the card I use a simple foam stamp that I love, because of his effect. It´s very simple. Take a look on the process.
  

1. I use the foam to stamp my card


2. Add some color with watercolors
3. in the lines left from the stamp i wrote some words.


4. Add more color with watercolors
5. I draw some flowers on the card and painted with white.


6. In the end, as I love I add some marks and some drips of white.



2 comments:

  1. reading your posts and seeing your art is really enjoyable. thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really happy that you enjoy Monica. :) Thank you so much.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...