quarta-feira, 22 de março de 2017
terça-feira, 21 de março de 2017
Hi friends! Today I want to share with you the PAC (ATC) that I did for life documented week 12 as i was the guest this week.
I made the ATC as is usual and made a little tag where I wrote the quote that I choose for this week.
The prompt that I choose for this week was doodle or draw Bloom Mandalas. So I use the mandalas that I show you on yesterday post.
1. Wet the cards and then add washes of watercolor.
2. Add marks with bubble plastic. After it drys the dots marks will remain.
3. Collage half of one mandala ( i love to add my drawings to my mixed media work)
4. Doodle some flowers ( we are playing with bloom mandalas and flowers)
5. Add some white paint
6. I use acrylic paint to add some color to my flowers. I add also some fluorescent pink to the background.
7. Add marks to the card. I use acrylic paint and pens.
8. To finish I add some stitches to my card.(You know how I love that!!!) I really love the result of that marks on the card.
For the little tag I use the same technique that I use on the PAC.
1. Glue on the top of the tag half of one mandala
2. Add more color and some marks
3. Stitch all around the card
4. I wrote the quote on the little tag.
segunda-feira, 20 de março de 2017
Hi guys!! I'm very happy because this week I was the guest for creating the prompt for Life Documented.
Since the theme of the month is bloom and as I love to draw mandalas I dicides to suggest to play with mandalas this week.
Prompt: doodle and use bloom Mandalas
Technique: play with washes and drips of watercolors
Quote: "If we remain afraid and closed off we never know what it feels like to bloom" by Lori Schaefer
All the tutorials for the week were publish on Saturday on the Life Documented blog. But for those of you that aren't in Life Documented I would love to share with you too. I loved to do this spread.
Today I will share my art journal page with a cascade of mandalas, and tomorrow I will share little art cards.
This is my interpretation for this week prompt and techniques. Hope you enjoy.
Well, what i made first was to play with washes of watercolor and draw the mandalas. This is the center of my work this week, and I used the mandalas that I draw in the three pieces that I created
1. In sheets of a chemistry book I add washes and drips of watercolor
2. I draw/doodle mandalas
This is only an example of my process to do my mandalas. I like imperfections, so i don't use a compass most of the time, I just draw. Do several of them, play and have fun. I only use a micron pen to draw.
3. Cut all the mandalas and cut them in half's
For my journal page I saved two half's of mandalas for the card and the tag and use all the rest for this page.
1. I add swipes of color to my page
2. I collage the mandalas, like a bouquet
3. I doodle some feathers
4. I add some black paint to add contrast
5. Then with acrylic paint I add more contrast color to the mandalas.
6. In the end I add lots of marks.
quinta-feira, 16 de março de 2017
Hi!! Today I would love to share with you my process for the PAC for week 11 for Life Documented.
This week the prompt was use stamps. So for the card I use a simple foam stamp that I love, because of his effect. It´s very simple. Take a look on the process.
1. I use the foam to stamp my card
2. Add some color with watercolors
3. in the lines left from the stamp i wrote some words.
4. Add more color with watercolors
5. I draw some flowers on the card and painted with white.
6. In the end, as I love I add some marks and some drips of white.
quarta-feira, 15 de março de 2017
Hi guys!! Here is my interpretation for week 11 for Life Documented.
This week prompt was use stamps, cutting one from an eraser. I had a few stamps that I carve myself and that I love so much. I use them to do the spread for this week.
I also made my PAC using one foam stamp that my friend Suz send me in a swap that we made last year. Tomorrow I'll share with you my process on the PAC.
segunda-feira, 13 de março de 2017
Hi friends!! Last week I show you one of my pages from my art journal for Life Documented.
The borders with flowers are painted masking tape that i made my own. This process is not new, but I love it and today I want to share with you my process. I did different masking tapes with flowers, because the theme this month is bloom, but you can draw anything. It's fun and unique.
Place the masking tape in a plastic. I reuse the plastics of the cereals.
Paint with watercolor. Use the colors that you like most. Have fun.
Draw or doodle the flowers. Don't worry on being perfect. Just doodle some flowers. Doodle different shapes. You will get beautiful and different washi tapes to incorporate in your art journals or other crafts.