Sunday, June 16, 2019

Play and Explore Art Tags set - Tips and ideas on how to print them


Hey, Creative friend!
heArt makes has a new home!!! 
Just check my new site for more inspiration!!
 Click here.




Hey friends!!

This week I share with you a  set of Tags "Play and Explore Art Tag set" designed with my art that you can download for free!!!

I know that is super fun have some papers to collage to our pages, to embellish our journals. So I decided that would be fun to share this set with you.
I have some fun ideas on how I will use them that I'll share with you soon, but first I made a quick video showing some ideas on how I print them, like size and kinds of paper, so we can have different options to play with them.





If you haven't download yet you Tag set, just do it!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...