Thursday, March 9, 2017

Life Documented - Week 10

Hello!! Another week is at the end and another challenge on life documented for week 10. We started another month, the month of spring, so we start to think on flowers, color, hot, sun!!! Is my favorite season!
This week prompt arrived from Geraldine and she suggested "secret garden" as prompt for this week. The monthly theme is bloom!

I made my secret garden on the march divider.  Lots of color, mark making and lots of flowers.
As I told you before, since last year documented life project I lived to do the PAC's, little pocket art cards. So this year I continue doing them. This week I made another one, thinking on flowers and i will share with you my process in the next post. 

This is my interpretation and work for this week prompt. 












No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...