Monday, March 13, 2017

Painted masking tape


Hi friends!!  Last week I show you one of my pages from my art journal for Life Documented.
The borders with flowers are painted masking tape that i made my own. This process is not new, but I love it and today I want to share with you my process. I did different masking tapes with flowers, because the theme this month is bloom, but you can draw anything. It's fun and unique. 






Place the masking tape in a plastic. I reuse the plastics of the cereals. 
Paint with watercolor. Use the colors that you like most. Have fun.



Draw or doodle the flowers. Don't worry on being perfect. Just doodle some flowers. Doodle different shapes. You will get beautiful and different washi tapes to incorporate in your art journals or other crafts.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...