quinta-feira, 30 de março de 2017

Life Documented - week 13 Art Journal page



Hello my friends!!! This is my art journal page for this week Life Documented. This week Kristie thought on salvage words and rainbows, so I created a page full of color, full of rainbows and with words. I created a page with my worlds, I think. :) Color, flowers, lots of doodles, lots of marks. I think is me there in this page!!
In this page I use a background of acrylic paint first. Then I use as focal point a strip of paper from an old dictionary and four stickers that I made. (If you are interested I can make a post latter with my process for these stickers). After that is pure fun, because I gather some marks and oil pastels and make marks, and doodles and scribbled some words. 

I loved the result. Hope you can get some inspiration from my page. 






In the blank page I will do the page for documenting my week. :) 

Want to know more about this project? Take a look here 
If you want to see my other pages for Life Documented you can check here.

Have fun creating!! 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...