Thursday, March 30, 2017

Life Documented - week 13 Art Journal page

Hey, Creative friend!
heArt makes has a new home!!! 
Just check my new site for more inspiration!!
 Click here.


Hello my friends!!! This is my art journal page for this week Life Documented. This week Kristie thought on salvage words and rainbows, so I created a page full of color, full of rainbows and with words. I created a page with my worlds, I think. :) Color, flowers, lots of doodles, lots of marks. I think is me there in this page!!
In this page I use a background of acrylic paint first. Then I use as focal point a strip of paper from an old dictionary and four stickers that I made. (If you are interested I can make a post latter with my process for these stickers). After that is pure fun, because I gather some marks and oil pastels and make marks, and doodles and scribbled some words. 

I loved the result. Hope you can get some inspiration from my page. 






In the blank page I will do the page for documenting my week. :) 

Want to know more about this project? Take a look here 
If you want to see my other pages for Life Documented you can check here.

Have fun creating!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...