Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Art Marks 30 days challenge - Days 9 - 15

Hello friends! Last week I i shared with you this challenge created by Rae Missigman and running on Instagram. This has been a great challenge to me! I'm serious. Not so simple to do every day a page that I like, but the challenge is that. Let go fear and be free to create. Not think to much and just do. I'm exploring the colors combinations and finding my special marks and I'm notice that marks really makes the difference in a page.
Here is the last week in my little art journal for this challenge.



Day 9 - Chevron





Day 10 - Criss-Cross



Day 11 - Lines






Day 12 - Puddled





Day 13 - Patterned





Day 14 - Dashed





Day 15 - Loose



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...