Monday, July 4, 2016

The Documented Life Project - The UnPlanner #May



Hello creative people!!! As I said in the previous post, lately I had not the time that i wanted to dedicate myself to this project. Time passed and I stopped in the last week of April!!! (an you believe!!! OMG)
Today, contrary to what is usual, I will do a view of the month.  I decided to just make the PAC's and document the most important aspects of the month with words and some photos.

Olá gente criativa!!! Tal como disse no post anterior, ultimamente não tenho tido o tempo que eu desejava para me dedicar a este projeto. O tempo foi passando e eu fiquei na última semana de abril.
Hoje ao contrário do que é costume, vou fazer um apanhado do mês. Dado o meu atraso, decidi fazer apenas os cartões (aka PAC) e  documentar os aspetos mais importantes do mês.



This is the PAC for the last week of April. The prompt was choose a color that you usually avoid.

Este é o cartão da última semana de abril, em que o desafio era usar uma cor que normalmente evitamos.



This is my May divider. I will talk a little about my process on the next post. 

Este é o separador do mês de maio. Falarei um pouco sobre todo o processo no p´roximo post.



As you already know for my UnPlanner the main paper that i use is brown paper bags that i save from bread.  Inspired on the last post from Anna Friesen where she share with us a tri-pocket to fit the PAC's, i made one with my paper bags.  In there I put the 4 PAC's of the month. In the next posts I will share with you my all process on the PAC's.
May was a month of more work, but we find time to go out  in family, and was the month of my birthday celebration. This was also the month that our garden give us the first fruits from this season. So I documented all this beautiful moments on my planner.
I made also some flower embellishments, inspired on Rae Missigman video. This flowers were a gift from the beautiful friend Susana, and i wanted that they go into my planner.

Se acompanham este meu projeto, sabem que escolhi como papel principal para o meu UnPlanner sacos de papel castanhos que guardo do pão. Inspirada na ultima postagem da Anna Friesen, onde ela partilha connosco um bolso para três cartões, eu também fiz um para colocar os cartões do mês. 
Nos próximos posts irei partilhar todo o meu processo também.
O mês de maio, foi de mais trabalho, mas deu para passear em família e foi o mês do meu aniversário. Foi o mês em que se começou a ver alguns dos frutos da nossa horta. Todos estes momentos, foram registados no meu UnPlanner.








I was missing this planner so much!!! I love this project and the freedom that I have to myself to create on it! it's like a junk artfull journal, like a lab where i explore art ideas. I'm almost finishing my second planner so far. I have two group of rings full of yammyness art. :)

Tinha imensas saudades deste projeto, de trabalhar no meu UnPlanner. É um jornal onde me dou total liberdade para criar. Adoro a mistura de papeis de cores, texturas, o registo de memórias do ano. Adoro!!! Tenho quase o segundo volume completo!!!

Want to learn more about this happy and fun project - The Documented Life Project- The UnPlanner? So take a look here
Quer conhecer um pouco mais sobre este projeto? Dá uma olhadela aqui.



Want to see more of my adventures on my UnPlaneer? Take a look here.
Queres ver as minhas páginas anteriores? Dá uma olhadela aqui.


http://heartmakes.blogspot.pt/search/label/The%20documented%20life%20project


2 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous, Francisca! ! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Anna. I appreciate your support! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...