Monday, April 4, 2016

Around here these days....















Hi guys! I'm back! Was Easter holiday time, that means the all family at home! :) So was time to go out! Get some time with my sister, see some museums, make some family tim. Explore nature, play in the snow!! Well was time to be in family to relax. 
I almost turn off all my social media, and didn't post anything!

But i have to be honest with you! I was struggling and fighting with my inner me, because I was not doing my art, (I only sketch during this time)  because i was not doing ahead with my commitments and my blog schedule!!!

Ok! I'm back full of energy to play and be messy at my studio!!!

Olá! Estou de volta! Tirei uns dias de pausa. Férias de páscoa, significa a familia toda por casa. Por isso há que aproveitar. Passear, estar em família, brincar na neve, visitar uns museus.... Muito bom tempo!!! 
Mas tenho de confessar que o facto de só ter conseguido fazer uns sketchs durante estes dias, de não ter cumprido os meus compromissos para com o blog, o facto de não ter postado nada, me impediu de estar mais relaxada. É um facto para refletir!!!

Bem mas agora estou de volta e cheia de energia para criar!!!

Photos by @Antonino Neves

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...