Saturday, February 20, 2016

The Documented Life Porject- The UnPlanner February Week 2




End of February week 2. This week I use shades of one color: Blue!! Made my PAC, my Dare 2B list and a Tag with the month quote: Love without hesitation!
I used plastic sheet protectors for my pockets to put my PAC and my Dare2b list. 
Made some paper ribbon to embellish my PAC and Dare 2B list and used a beautiful mandala that I had draw for a long time ago on a sheet of deli paper (paper like your deli paper!).















2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! You have just the right amount of white space to make your blues and doodles shine! Works great with the kraft paper and sewing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Anna! You are awesome!! I really appreciate your words.
      xoxo Francisca

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...