Saturday, February 13, 2016

February valentine day divider from my Unplanner



Hello! Yesterday I made a review of my week 6 of  DLP2016! Today, on Valentine's Day eve I show you a small step by step on how I made my February divider for my UnPlanner.
I used some papers that I had painted with some wood stencils and some handmade stamps. 

Olá! Ontem fiz uma revisão da minha semana 6 do DLP2016! Hoje, e em véspera do dia dos namorados mostro-vos um pequeno passo a passo de como eu fiz o meu separador de fevereiro.
Usei algumas folhas que eu já tinha pintado. Muitas vezes, para descontrair ou para fazer uma espécie de aquecimento uso carimbos, ou stencils para pintar  folhasbrancas. Guardo. Mais tarde irão dar muito jeito!:) Usei uns stencils em madeira com forma de coração, que até eram decorações de natal.


I love paper!!! I think I'm addicted to collect paper!! I think you understand me very well :)!!! So i collect all paper bags from my bread. I really love the color, the texture and the wrinkles from the use!!!
So I gather a paper bag that i had drew a doodle in another time, I folded and sew the edges to make the divider.



Then I cut the hearts and made the organization of my page.

Cortei alguns corações e organizei a minha página.






I love my sewing machine! And I love to sew on paper! I had some stitches for the final touches!!!!
Adoro a minha máquina de costura! :) E adoro costurar em papel! Então dei os toques finais com a máquina. Fica muito giro!





Hope you liked!! :)

Espero que tenha gostado! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...