Tuesday, April 19, 2016

The Documented Life Project-The UnPlanner - April #Week 1



Hi hello! Today I want to share with you guys my first week of April of my UnPlanner. For my divider I used again my must loved bread paper bags and made a collage with a paper from another bag. When I'm painting and making some messy art, I always have a paper on the table, to clean my brushes, to clean my stamps, as i think everyone does. :) So I used one of this papers to add to my divider, and i loved the result.
This week the PAC challenge was:" black and white", and as much as i love color, i love black and white! most of the time, when i'm not at my art table i only have black pens. So i doodle a lot in black and then i use my draws in my mix media works, and i used one of my mandalas in this PAC.






I sewed the paper bag so that behind I had two pockets to put my week view and my PAC.




2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...