Tuesday, March 1, 2016

The Documented Life Porject- The UnPlanner February Week 3




I committed to myself to make every week a summary of what I did in each week for this great project: The Documented Life Project_ The UnPlanner.
But, among so much there is to do some things will getting behind !!! :)
But I am here today to show my week 3.

Comprometi-me comigo em fazer todas as semanas um resumo do que fiz nessa semana. Mas entre tanto que há para fazer algumas coisas vão ficando em atraso!!! :)
Mas aqui estou hoje para mostrar a minha semana 3.




In this week we had to do a PAC and a List Ten: "Things I should never have done". This is so private that I wanted closed even to me!!!! So I made a kind of "pocket List".
I used a sandwich paper bag to do my list ten and used a blank cardboard to put my words!!!
I use to decorate my pocket list the masking tape transformed in washi tape that I show you yesterday!!! They look so gorgeous! I love!!










 In the week 2 I used a paper bag to make a big pocket to put my Dare2B list. In the back I had a big packet and add some masking tape and there I put my  List Ten.




 For my PAC this week I made a flower bouquet to be grateful for having the opportunity to make ART and get joy to my Heart!!








Do you want to see my previous weeks click bellow






Want to read more about this happy project


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...