Monday, January 18, 2016

wood little houses




You know how I like a beautiful and easy craft projects. 
I had around here small pieces of wood,those that come with canvas and did not serve me for nothing because don't use them in canvas. I thought that would be a cute project if I build some cute little wood houses.

Sabem como eu gosto de um bonito e rápido projeto de craft. Tinha aqui em casa umas embalagens de pequenas peças de madeira daquelas que vêm com as telas e que não me serviam para nada pois não as usava nos quadros. Lembrei-me de construir pequenas casas em madeira.






Glue two halves of wood with UHU glue and paint with acrylic paint in the colors that mean more to you.

Colei duas metades com cola UHU e pintei com tinta acrílica com cores variadas.


After dry I used black marker and drew the houses. Use your imagination!. Here kids can help. With their hands should be pretty well.

Depois de secas, usei marcador preto e desenhei as casa. Aqui tmabém os pequenos podem ajudar. Com a mão deles devem ficar tmabém bem bonitas.




I used them in two ways. in some of them I glued a magnet and became part of our fridge to attach drawings, notes or reminders!

Lembrei-me de as usar de duas maneiras. Numas colei um íman e passaram a fazer parte do nosso frigorífico para prender desenhos, notas ou lembretes!




And the others will be beautiful embellishments to my unplanner. You can use them  in scrapbooking to!

As restantes guardei-as e vão ser usadas para embelesar algumas páginas do meu UnPlanner ou para Scrapbooking.
É muito fácil de fazer e fica uma ideia muito gira.





Hope you liked and be inspired. 




4 comments:

  1. brilliant idea!!! I have SO many of those wood pieces from canvases because I can NEVER throw out anything!!! however I had not figured out what to do with them ... but now thanks to U I now have a plan!!! XX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) So happy that you like it Virginia! I'm like you! I don't throw out anything!!! I always think " I will do something with this!!!!" :)
      Thank you so much for stopping by to see my stuff. Really appreciate!!
      XoXo Francisca

      Delete
  2. Qué gran idea! gracias por compartir!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Obrigada Yolanda! Fico contente por ter gostado. :)
      Francisca

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...