Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Blog Planner



 Organization is fundamental in order to achieve the goals I want.Ttime is not enough for everything and waste it thinking about what you have to do or should do and not do, is a waste of time !!! ;)
Then organization is key. And speaks to you the person who battle every day with its interior to achieve this organization for not procrastinate!

This year 2016 I want my work take a leap and I want my blog has more activity. I decided to make a Blog planner. A notebook where I will plan the month with threads I want to do, where to record ideas of projects. As my head always walks a thousand with ideas I have to register them, because I can not do everything at once.

I leave you my suggestion of an altered notebook, very simple to do, and super cheap.



 O ano que passou foi o ano da descoberta. Da intensa aprendizagem de mim mesma e das minhas capacidades. Há medida que tudo vai evoluindo sinto que a organização é fundamental, para poder atingir os objetivos que quero. o tempo não dá para tudo e desperdicá-lo a pensar no que se tem de fazer ou deveria fazer e não se faz é uma perda de tempo!!! ;)
Então organização é fundamental. E fala convosco a pessoa que batalha todos os dias com o seu interior para atingir essa organização, para não procrastinar!

Como durante este ano de 2016 quero que o meu trabalho dê um salto e quero que o meu blog tenha mais atividade decidi fazer um caderno de planificação. Um caderno onde vou planificar o mês  com as postagens que quero fazer, onde registo Ideias de projectos que quero fazer. Como a minha cabeça anda sempre a mil com ideias tenho de as registar, pois não consigo fazer tudo ao mesmo tempo.

Deixo-vos a minha sugestão de um notebook alterado, muito simples de fazer, e super barato.




I used a notebook with black covers, very cheap, with white sheets. On the cover I used a doillie to make a flower. Simple but beautiful.

Eu usei um caderno de capas pretas, muit barato, com folhas brancas. Na capa eu usei um doillie para fazer uma flor. Simples mas bonito.


 For tabs made some marks on white sheets, to create a standard and pasted in the notebook.

 Para os separadores fiz marcas algumas em folhas brancas, para criar um padrão e colei no caderno.



I made some simple tabs. With a paper punch cut some circles. Fold in half and glu it. Glue two of this only by half. Put in the separator sheet.


 Fiz uns separadores simples. Com um furador corte circulos. Dobre ao meio. Cole. Cole dois só pela metade.Encaixe na folha separadora.
















4 comments:

  1. Happy New Year.
    Lovely and fabulous work.

    Merethe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have a wonderful New Year Merethe. :) Thank you so much for stopping by and leave a kind comment. I appreciate so much!

      Xoxo
      Francisca

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...