Thursday, October 22, 2015

Add your drawings to your mixed media pages



Often while I'm waiting I caught in a sheet or in any notebook and make doodles, mandalas, or small sketches. I keep all the draws I do, and anytime I add them to my collages, or other works.
Today I leave you the page I made yesterday which I put the mandala that I made yesterday in a math sheet.
I could take a picture with my phone of the steps. 
So you can peek my building process from start to finish.

A great tip I can leave to you is that you let go. Take in some materials to glue some stamps, some paints and pens and fell your work talking to you and asking what should come next.


Muitas vezes enquanto espero pego numa folha ou em qualquer caderno e faço doodles, mandalas, um pequeno sketch. Guardo todos os desenhos que faço e em qualquer altura adiciono-os às minhas colagens, ou outros trablhos.
Hoje deixo-vos a página que fiz ontem onde coloquei a mnadala do dia de ontem. Consegui tirar uma foto com o telemóvel dos passos do iníco ao fim. Assim podem espreitar o meu processo de construção do início ao fim.

A grande dica que vos posso deixar é que se deixem ir. Peguem em alguns materiais para colar, alguns carimbos, umas tintas e canetas e simtam a construção a falar e a pedir o que deve vir a seguir


 I made this mandala and I wanted to put her on a mix media page.


In my book I had this started sketch that I didn't liked so I add this draw to the page to!!

No meu caderno eu tinha este desenho começado que estava muito mal e que eu não gostava então juntei-o também à página.







7 comments:

  1. ok, it turns out i love these EVEN MORE when i can see them *big* on your blog!!! plus, i looooooove seeing the steps of your process! amazing!!! ♥♥♥ (ps: it's lauren aka @llaurenb from IG!) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you so much Lauren for came here to my blog!! I'm so happy!!! :)
      Thank you for your kind works!!!!

      Delete
  2. ok, it turns out i love these EVEN MORE when i can see them *big* on your blog!!! plus, i looooooove seeing the steps of your process! amazing!!! ♥♥♥ (ps: it's lauren aka @llaurenb from IG!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Inspirador. Francisca parabéns! Obrigada pela partilha e inspiração.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! So bright! Happy!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...