Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Dream Catcher


Lately I have drawing many dream catchers. I love the object and the symbolism associated with it. I changed a bit the original design of the  dream catcher, and I mixed the mandala with it. Two energetic powerful objects that I love the fusion !!! This experience went further and the idea of indigenous peoples and their beautiful feathers, did leave this mixture. 
The rest was an exercise to the mix the colors. I´m learning how to mix colors. Go out of black and white. I love the color. Although combined, they have a visual and energetic power that I just love !!!  Have a beautiful and creative day!!


Nos últimos tempos tenho desenhado muitos caçadores de sonhos. Adoro o objeto e a simbologia a ele associada. Alterei um pouco o desenho original do caçador de sonhos, e tenho misturado a mandala com o caçador de sonhos. Dois objetos energeticamente poderosos e que eu gosto muito de ver fundidos!!! Nesta experiência dei ainda mais aso à imaginação e a ideia dos povos índios e as suas lindas penas, fizeram sair esta mistura. O resto foi um exercício à mistura de cores. Ando a aprender como misturar as cores. A sair do preto e branco. Adoro a cor. Se bem combinadas, têm um poder visual e mexem comigo bastante!!! 


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...